- Will the race still proceed if it is raining? Yes, RAIN or SHINE. The only way the race will be postponed is if there is lightning. In the event of lightning, the race directors will delay the start of the race with the hope that the lightning will pass.
- What time does registration start? Registration opens at 8am and ends at 9:45am with the race starting promptly at 10AM.
- Where can I pick up my bib number? Bib pickup is located in the FAD designated registration office of the Schneider Electric Cafeteria on Neponset Street in Foxboro MA.
- What is the physical address of the race so I can input into my GPS: 38 Neponset Street Foxboro MA 02035.
- I’ve never participated in a race before, what should I bring the day of the event?
(A) If you already pre-registered for the event (online or sent in your registration) then you don’t have to bring anything to the race. You will report to the “pre-registration” table to retrieve your race number (bib).
(B) If you have to register the day of the race, then please bring $30 cash or a check made out to FAD. Report to the “walk-in registration” to sign up and then you will receive your race number (bib) once registered.
- Will there be parking available? Yes, there will be plenty of parking available directly across the street from the registration building. Clearly marked with signs.
- Do all participants of the race receive a race t-shirt? No, only the first 400 pre-registered participants receive a t-shirt.
- Can anyone attend the after party immediately after the race? Yes, everyone is welcomed to the after party immediately after the race. The Lafayette House has indoor and outdoor seating available with plenty of parking. The address and phone for The Lafayette House: 109 Washington St Foxboro, MA 02035
- Please describe the race course i.e. hills, safety etc? For the most part the course is flat. The days leading up to race the Foxboro Highway Department cleans the road. FAD has a very specific safety plan with road closures throughout the race course. The race is USATF Certified.
- Can I bring my pet and have my pet run/walk with me and or my family? There are no pets allowed on the race course. Thank you for your understanding regarding safety to all participants.
- When will I see my results posted online? The timing company will upload the results on Coolrunning.com the night of the event or the next morning.